Thursday 25 October 2018

The ultimate under eves storage solution ever!


Here I have fitted what I think is one of the best solutions to age old problem of storage in the attic, and how to make it both practical and beautiful. This customer designed something spectacular in my mind. Of course I had the easy bit. Just to make it paint and then come and install it.

This particular design gives access to a corridor that has been hidden from view. By pulling out the left unit, one is able to walk behind and enter the long corridor of storage that was of particular interest to the client. And by only having a pull out rail on the right behind a door, this provided enough room to slip past, once it was fully extended. These extendable clothes rails I make and they can take more then 80kg I could have off it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment